BRITNEY SPEARS NAKED AND EXPOSED SEE THE PICTURES I CANT SHOW HERE

Thursday, January 10, 2008

American Idol judge Simon Cowell Says He's a Huge Britney Spears Fan

American Idol judge Simon Cowell says there is still time for the troubled, 26-year-old pop star to get her life and career back on track.

"It's never too late," says Cowell, 48, who has shown support for Spears in the past. "I think she's the most searched artist on the Internet at the moment, so she has a head start."

"I genuinely think that if I sat down with Britney and, No. 1, remind her of all the good things in her life – which are her kids, her money, her success, everything – I'd try to give her a sense of perspective. And then I'd take her out of where she's living at the moment and ask her to go and live with her family – and live normally – for six months."

Most importantly, just give her a sense of perspective, because it looks to me at the moment that she's out of control and she needs to have someone in her life who she's going to listen to."

Adds Cowell, "She's welcome to call me anytime..come on baby let's make some cash!!

0 comments: