BRITNEY SPEARS NAKED AND EXPOSED SEE THE PICTURES I CANT SHOW HERE

Friday, January 11, 2008

READ WHAT HAPPENED THE DAY BRITNEY SPEARS WENT NUTS..BEHIND THE SCENES.

A Beverly Hills Cop has spilled the beans about Britney Spears CRAZY DAY. Here's the squeal pigs story of what went down.. Officers saw Britney from the backyard holding her son Jayden, she nor him appeared to be upset. Britney refused to come out for nearly three hours. And when Britney did, all she was wearing was pink panties. Britney was incoherent, screaming at the cops, "What the f*** are you doing in my house? I know who you are." She continued screaming, "I don't need your f***ing help." At one point Britney, whose moods swung from laughter to rage to tears, hollered, "You will do as I say you f**king pigs".

Britney then went and put on a see-through nightie. Before police took her outside, they wanted to cover her with a blanket, and she screamed, "Don't cover me up. I'm f***ing hot."

Britney's assistant told the police that Britney had been "popping pills" all day. Her code word for medication was "vitamins" and she repeatedly demanded, "Get me my vitamins!" Officers found a bottle of Prozac in her bedroom.

Britney has been extremely unstable and had recently purchased a house in Malibu on a whim, began moving furniture in and then changed her mind and moved it all out.

Britney son Jayden had a bruised leg but Britney insisted the bruise occurred on K-Feds watch. Police took Jayden to Cedars as a precautionary measure.


And then the big mouth nanny told cops that Britney would frequently spend hours dressing up for no reason. She would walk around the house for a bit and change back.To her pink panties, I'm assuming. Wow this is one whacked out bit**!!!

0 comments: